Saturday, August 20, 2005

Exposed!

Today was an interesting workout, if nothing else. I left work determined to do a bike/run brick, and it actually ended up going pretty well. Did a really good 25km, taking 47 mins to do the first 20km--so that's an average of about 25.5km/hr, with a REALLY strong headwind. Goddamn Kingston wind. So after that, pulled into the house, ran in, ripped off the jersey, threw on a t-shirt and real running shoes and biked over to Tindall field. Then on the last kilometre of my 5km, an individual of indeterminate gender decided to take off their shirt and poke at their pectoral area. I didn't think much of it (honestly, I was a little creeped out, but in that situation, what can you do?) until the individual in question STOOD UP AND STARTED STARING AT ME. At that point, I turned around and started running in the other direction. However, I was timing my run and more than a little reluctant to stop in order to call campus security. In any case, finished the 5km, THEN called them...turns out weirdo was just someone that wanted to jogging shirtless.

Tindall field masturbator? Probably not.

Tomorrow: 45km bike, then swimming sprint sets.

Pretty good afternoon; finished some of the Guide to Queen's and made a few lame iTunes mixes. Blah, my life is so empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home