Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's a bird, it's plane,

...it's a crazy kid on a bike wearing a one piece bathing suit!

So after the most amazing swim (1500m in 40 mins) I drag my sorry ass out of the pool, throw my goggles in my locker and book it out to the bike racks. I get a pretty weird look from the kids at the front counter as I run by asking "So can I go out and come back?" Unlock the bike, do two quick laps around the parking lot, across the LaSalle Causeway and back, just so that I can get a feel of what it's like to bike after a hard swim. And let me tell you, my quads were not happy with me at all. But it was just so ridiculous, it made what was already a good workout even better. Ok, so I'm an obsessive triathlete (aspring to be one anyways)--so sue me. Or laugh. Whatever.

Great Big Sea concert was amazing...the whole 28km roadtrip too! I can't think of a better way to spend a good two hours than locked in a tiny buick with three guys drinking dutch beer and listening to enrique, spice girls and bryan adams.

Big run tomorrow...kinda nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home