Sunday, October 30, 2005

Back on the training train

So I'm a douchebag and have been slacking like it's my job or something. Funny thing is, it IS my job that's getting in the way.

Two posts ago, I went on a short rant about not sacrificing my personal wellbeing for my job, and that includes my training as well. So tomorrow's a new day, the start of a new week and hopefully the return of much-lacking resolve in terms of getting my butt out on the pavement, treadmill, pooldeck, bike, whatever.

I'll decide between a brick and a 14km run outside before I fall asleep. On another note, feeling a little ill all day, and I think I've had my fair share of alcohol for the next little while. When I'm drunk, I want to be sober; during my short and non-commital relationship with sobriety, I would've killed for a drink. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home