Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day and Bonkapotamus

Today: 8.71km, 1300m swim with flipturns

So it's crapentine's day and goshdarnit, I feel pretty crappy. I think I'm starting to bonk...such a weird sensation, the gradual bonk, instead of the brick wall I've hit before, it's just this gradual decline in my energy level and gradual increase in my irritability-ness. Everything seemed like it existed for the sole purpose of pissing me off; I think what tipped me off that it was something wrong with me and not with the universe in general was when I was drinking coffee with Cam and the guys next to me were bothering me because they were sitting with their elbows on newspapers. So tired I wasn't hungry and started crying for no reason. Think I need a nap, real bad. Oh yeah, note to self: don't run IN snow, that is, don't run in a anything more than a few centimeters of snow, it's just not worth the misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home