Friday, February 10, 2006

1 Day - Tapering

Today: 500m swim, 10min bike, 10 min run

Got up for 6:45am this morning and got ready to practice transitioning from swim-bike-run. The whole thing went pretty smoothly: ran out of the changeroom and into the pool, swam 500m. Climbed out and threw on my new triathlon top, shorts, shoes and ran to the cardio room. Pedaling the grannybike's a little weird after riding my own bike/spin bikes for over a year now, but other than that, the bike/run parts were pretty unremarkable. I'm pretty pooped right now, but I'll have the rest of the day and tomorrow morning to rest.

Getting a little nervous, but Cam, Calvin and Alvin have been so incredibly encouraging, and that along with improving my swimming over the past month makes me feel quite a bit better. Well, we'll see. All packed, and munching on nanerchips before we take off for the T-dot. I suppose I should aim to get to bed by 11:30, maybe do some stretching beforehand. Haha, it's kinda funny how much I'm looking forward to having a bagel for breakfast tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home