Wednesday, February 08, 2006

3 days and I've definitely hit work-out depression

Today: 1800m swim, 1.5 hours spinning

Incredible, incredible swim today! I think it really makes a difference if it's the first thing I do that day...was more than a little worried that I wouldn't be able to make it swimming today, considering how late I needed to sleep in. Anyways, it was an effortless 3x500m and 3x100m with 10 mins of flipturns afterwards.

Had my first spin class with Kelvin/Calvin, the legendary hardcore spin instructor/cyclist. Not suprisingly, I can see why people like his class...pretty ridiculous, but very motivational, haha. "Get off your bike! You wrecked! Get off!" Yeah, that was fun...but not exactly what I'd like to do before going back to work to hang up posters the day before the Golden Cockroach press conference.

Had a short chat with Lesley Liu in the hallway outside the office...it's the last day of voting and the scrutineers are upstairs counting ballots. In a few hours, we'll have a new AMS exec! My fingers are crossed for the underdogs. Anyways, I'm definitely hitting workout depression. I can't wait for Friday when I can just relax and not think about squishing in two workouts during the course of the day...tomorrow's going to be a bit tricky since I have an 8:30, and then afterwards I have to make sure the GC shiz goes down without a hitch.

Time for beddybyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home