Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4 days, and my knees hurt

Today: 40min spin, 1500m swim

So I managed to do it: got up at 6:30 and started spinning at 6:55 outside on my porch...it's a bit slanty, so after a few minutes I moved the setup on to the walkway, but still off the sidewalk. It was nice watching the sun rise and having the garbage collection guy ask me if I was getting anywhere. A chick on the tri team walked by and she probably thinks that I'm either a) nuts or b) pretentious as hell. Whatever, I didn't want to wake up the rest of the house pandering to my selfish athletic endeavours.

Swimming was pretty unremarkable, working on flipturns, but I don't think I'm doing 'em right...somehow, I don't think they should be as violent or splashy as I'm making them.

Stuff's starting to get rather hectic with the Golden Cockroach shizz...so far it seems to be going on track, but we'll see...not looking forward to the last-minute complications that are bound to happen. Also not too enthused about postering--blah.

Time to play some Super Mario World (badly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home